Each issue has an interview; on the inside back cover, with a prominent individual from the industry.
For samples of articles from previous issues please follow the appropriate link.
- Volume 5 (1) Lord Steyn, Lord of Appeal (House of Lords)
- Volume 8 (1) Professor David Attard, IMO International Maritime Law Institute, Malta
- Volume 8 (2) Professor Martin Davies, Tulane Law School, New Orleans
- Volume 8 (3) Sergei Lebedev, Institute of International Relations, Moscow, Maritime Arbitration Commision, CMI
Here are some of the interviews that we have included in more recent issues of the publication:
- "Attard's View" – Professor David Attard (Director, IMO International Maritime Law Institute, Malta.) (Vol 8 (1))
- "The World is my Stage" – Professor Martin Davies (Tulane Law School) (Vol 8 (2))
- "An Independent Spirit" – Spyros Polemis (Chairman of ICS and Director of Seacrest Shipping) (Vol 8 (3)).
- "Moscow Mover" – Sergei Lebedev (Institute of International Relations, Moscow, Maritime Arbitration Commission) (Vol 8 (4))
- "A matter of Calculated Risk" – Mark Edmondson ( Chairman of Joint Hull Committee , Underwriter, Chubb) (Vol 9 (2))
- "From South to North" – Paul Jennings (`North of England P&I Association) (Vol 9(3)).
- "Breaking the Ice: an Arctic Challenge – Koji Sekimizu (Secretary-General IMO) (Vol 9 (4)).
- "The future is electronic" – Alex Goulandris (CEO essDocs) (Vol 10 (1)).
- A Tribute to Professor William Tetley by Professor Martin Davies (Tulane University) (Vol 10 (2)).
- "Judicious Perspective' – an interview with Sir Bernard Eder (Vol 10 (3)).
If you would like any further information or to subscribe to our magazine then please contact us today.