Shipping & Transport International magazine
Shipping & Transport International (formerly Shipping & Transport Lawyer International) is the highly regarded magazine for transport lawyers (whether based in a law firm, in-house or student) and for all professionals in the shipping industry requiring a reliable resource that they will wish to keep long-term. The publication provides the legal and regulatory information needed by all senior people in the maritime world.
Emphasis is on maritime law, but it also includes major articles on air, road and rail law.
- Top contributors
- Succinct articles, clearly written, understandable at first read
- Edited by maritime solicitor
- Practical commercial information you need to know in your working life, as well as the latest academic thinking
- Vital reference material that will be retained long-term
Our active Advisory Panel includes senior people from within the industry, including:
Charles Debattista (Stone Chambers)
Simon Baughen (Bristol University)
David Glass (Cardiff University)
Måns Jacobsson (former Director IOPC Funds)
Ray Luukas (Brookes Bell)
Authors include the leading practitioners from the UK and internationally, and academics, including:
Professor Malcolm Clarke (Cambridge University)
Patrick Griggs (CMI)
Contributors include individuals from the following organisations: Britannia P&I Club, Brookes Bell, Burke & Parsons, Chaffe McCall, Clydes, Holmans, IMO, Institute of Maritime Law (Southampton University), LOC, Quadrant Chambers and Brick Court Chambers.
REGULAR TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Insurance and P&I
- International trade
- Surveying and scientific developments
- Ship finance and shipbuilding
- International ship arrest
- Plus geographical features e.g. Far East, USA, Greece and Mediterranean, Middle East/Gulf, Felixstowe/UK ports.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS and recipients
- Many of the London and regional law firms that practise this area of the law, and legal practitioners internationally
- Many P&I Clubs
- Most of the UK universities that offer shipping law as part of their course, plus many international educational institutions
- Ship owners
- Insurance companies
- International organisations
- Oil companies
- Many other categories
The opinions expressed in the magazine and on this site (including the displayed pages) are not necessarily those of "Shipping & Transport International" or the Advisory Panel; the magazine accepts no responsibility for those views so expressed. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the magazine or site, the magazine does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this publication or site nor does it accept responsibility for errors or omissions or their consequences. The magazine and site is not designed to provide legal advice on specific issues or problems and professional legal advice should be sought. In particular, readers should be aware that the law may have changed since the displayed articles were published.
If you would like any further information or to subscribe to our magazine then please contact us today.